Redeem your free $100 voucher.
Active Kids vouchers available
Coffs Harbour Goju Kai is an officially registered activity provider in the Active Kids initiative.
Active Kids is a government initiative to encourage kids to get into sports and fitness and help them to grow up to be healthy and active adults. Service NSW is donating vouchers of up to $100 to assist with the registration, participation and membership costs of sports, fitness and active recreation.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible, your child needs to be a NSW resident, aged between 4.5 and 18 and enrolled in school – anywhere from kindergarten to Year 12 is fine, including home-school, Distance Ed and high school students of TAFE NSW.
Your child will also need to be listed on a current Medicare card.
You can apply for one voucher for each eligible student.
How can I apply?
Applying for your first Active Kids Voucher is a two-step process.
To apply online, you will need to have the following information at hand to complete your application:
- Contact details for both you and your child(ren), including mobile number and email address.
- Full name, date of birth and Medicare number for your child.
Step one: is to create a MyService NSW account. If you don’t already have one, you can get one online HERE. Creating a MyService NSW account is a one-off activity.
Step two: is to complete your Active Kids Voucher application for each child.
- Log into your MyService NSW account.
- In the ‘Services’ box, click on the Active Kids icon.
- Enter your Medicare details
- Follow the prompts to obtain your voucher.
- Once you have your voucher, it will be visible any time you log into your MyService NSW account.
Don’t have a mobile phone or access to emails? No problem! Call Service NSW on 13 77 88 from a landline or visit a Service NSW service centre, and they can assist you in creating a MyService account.
Two vouchers are currently available to be used from the 1st of Jan to the 31st of December of each calendar year.